Thinking about Botox? You’ve probably seen the ads on TV, online, or your friends are already using it– Botox can make you look younger and more attractive, studies even say that it helps with depression, yes depression. But is it right for you? How do you know when to start getting Botox injections? Keep reading to find out more about this popular anti-aging treatment.
As someone who may be in your 20s or 30s, you may be wondering when you should start getting Botox treatments. You likely want to maintain your young appearance for as long as possible, but you also don’t want to start too early and end up looking like a frozen-faced baby. So, what’s the right time to get Botox? Keep reading to find out!
There is no set time frame for when you should start getting Botox injections. Some people start in their early twenties, while others wait until they are in their thirties or even forties. Ultimately, it is up to you and your provider to decide when the time is right. However, there are a few factors to take into account when making your decision.
Botox is a treatment that has been available for years and many people are still not fully educated on what it entails. It’s time to get the facts so you can make an informed decision about whether or not botox treatments are right for you.
Botox is a very popular cosmetic procedure because it can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines on your face. Here are some things that you should know about this procedure to help make an informed decision:
To be clear there are different types/brands of botulinum toxin used for aesthetics, including Botox, Dysport, xeomin, & juveau
- Botox Lasts for 3-4 months
- Botox takes a full two weeks to settle in
- Botox isnt a low cost procedure
- You cannot work out the day that you get Botox
- Botox side effects are rare, but they only last a few weeks
- Botox is also used for therapeutic reasons such as TMJ, tooth grinding, migraines, sweating to scalp, palms, under arms, and feet
- Botox can help fix a gummy smile
- Botox can be used for facial slimming when injected to your masseter muscles to your jaw.