The Weight Loss Shot
What's all the buzz about this "Hollywood diet"? Is the weight loss shot what you've been looking for? Our experienced staff is here to help answer these questions and help you decide if the weight loss shot is right for your weight management program.
- The weight loss shot has been shown to aid in weight loss by reducing appetite and increasing feelings of fullness. This can be especially helpful for those struggling with weight management.
- The weight loss shot is a medication for type two diabetics and obesity.
- The weight loss shot treatment is safe, very effective, and designed for long-term use for those desiring weight maintenance management.
The weight loss shot is a Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) produced by the gut. It increases insulin production, a hormone that lowers the blood sugar level while inhibiting glucagon secretion, which is a hormone that raises blood sugar, reduces appetite and energy intake while delaying gastric emptying. It was first developed in 2012, then in June 2021, it got approved for chronic weight management in obese individuals.
Patents that use the weight loss shot treatment benefit from:
- Reduces food intake by lowering appetite.
- Slows food digestion in the stomach.
- Decrease body fat percentage.
- Weight loss.
- Decreased cardiovascular outcomes in subjects with type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
- Lower HbA1c levels.
- Enhance the growth of β cells in the pancreas.
At Luxura, we pride ourselves on providing a luxurious and welcoming experience for our clients. Our experienced staff is here to answer any questions you may have about the weight loss shot treatment and help you determine if it is the right option for you. You can even book your appointment online for added convenience.
In conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise the weight loss shot might be what you're looking for! We are here to help you achieve your health and beauty goals with our cutting-edge treatments. Book your appointment today and experience the Luxura difference.